? ??????????????Light Bubbles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??482 Grabs Today. 1972 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (14 Ratings)??418 Grabs Today. 7401 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Greetings!

Welcome to Swiftclan! If you want to join or comment, please click on the Page, not the post![Finally got pages, Enjoy! :)]

Thanks! Hope you join soon!!

Leafstar

Sunday, March 28, 2010

MESSAGE TO LEAFSTAR

Dear Leafstar, after you read this you may delete it, but, if you do not go on and play your cats soon...


1. Fogpaw will become a Warrior with a name I choose


2. Dapplenose will become an elder


3. I will play Swiftwing until Leopardpaw gets her full Medicine Cat name and then Swiftwing will retire as an elder


I will wait a while, but not forever, but I will play Swiftwing right away, just not retiring her.

With great regret~Dawnstar of Roseclan

1 comments:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Hello! This is Silverstar from The Warrior Gathering. Just a quick reminder, the Gathering is tomorrow night! I am posting this comment on all of the Clans which are invited. I hope to see you there!

~~Silverstar of StormClan

Post a Comment

Greetings, I am Leafstar, Leader of Swiftclan. Hope you have fun on my Clan!