Lilykit glanced around. Ugh! The camp is so boring in leafbare! she thought. I wish Reedpaw would come back. During the short time Reedpaw was in the nursery, Lilykit had grown to like her. She was so calm and thoughtful Oh well. I'll be an apprentice soon too! she thought. I'm already 5 moons old!
"Hey Lilykit! Come and play with us! Were pretending to go hunting!" shouted Sunkit.
"Thats all we ever play! No thanks, I'd rather take a nap." replied Lilykit.
"Suit yourself!"
Lilykit settled down in her nest in the nursery. I hope I'll be able to sleep. It's better than sitting in camp...
Lilykit opened her eyes."This place is wierd." she said. There were trees every where. Even though it was leafbare, there was no snow. Everything was in full bloom.
"Hello, Lilykit." She glanced around.
"Who said that?"
"I did." Out from the bushes prowled a strange cat. "I am Birchstar. I have brought you a message."
"Why are you telling ME a message? Why not Leapordkit, or Reedpaw, or..."
"Hush, Lilykit. High above you, there is a place safe from your friends evil grasp. Go find it, and your clan will be safe..."
Lilykit awoke in the nursury with the pitter patter of rain on the roof. She got up and walked to the entrance. There was no one in the clearing, which was usually bustling with activity. "Is it raining that hard?" she whispered and snuggled in beside her mother.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
The Mysterious Prophecy pt. 3
Posted by Leafstar at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment