? ??????????????Light Bubbles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??482 Grabs Today. 1972 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (14 Ratings)??418 Grabs Today. 7401 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Greetings!

Welcome to Swiftclan! If you want to join or comment, please click on the Page, not the post![Finally got pages, Enjoy! :)]

Thanks! Hope you join soon!!

Leafstar

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gathering

Sorry I posted this so late. It's probably of no use now, but I figured I'd post it anyway. The cats who will go to the gathering will be:

Dewblaze
Cedarfoot
Nightfeather
Fierceclaw
Wildshadow
Dapplepaw
Beechpaw
Snowpaw
Icepaw

1 comments:

Dawnstar said...

Oh well, you can go next month, I think you should put something on the sidebar as a reminder of when the gathering is.The chattin's fun, so try not to miss it next time!

Post a Comment

Greetings, I am Leafstar, Leader of Swiftclan. Hope you have fun on my Clan!