? ??????????????Light Bubbles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??482 Grabs Today. 1972 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (14 Ratings)??418 Grabs Today. 7401 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Greetings!

Welcome to Swiftclan! If you want to join or comment, please click on the Page, not the post![Finally got pages, Enjoy! :)]

Thanks! Hope you join soon!!

Leafstar

Monday, January 18, 2010

Clan meeting!

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneith the Rockpile for a clan meeting! Disaster has striked in the clan. While on patrol, Mintleaf was chasing a rabbit and it ran into the border forest. She followed it and before she could get away, a badger attacked her. She has passed away. Tonight we will hold her vigil. After, since we have no elders, I would like Nightfeather, Wildshadow, and Fierceclaw to take her to the Starclan meeting place. Since I must appoint a new deputy by sundown, I will do it now. The new deputy will be... Dewblaze!" shouted Leafstar.

"Dewblaze! Dewblaze!" called the clan, their voices mixed with mournfullness and gladness.

Leafstar padded down from the rockpile and took her place with her nose in Mintleafs fur...

2 comments:

Dawnstar said...

"Thank you Leafstar, I will be honored to serve you as your Deputy." Dewblaze mewed. Then, she went over to Mintleaf and buried her nose in Mintleaf's fur.

Wildshadow said...

"I am sorry to see/hear that Mintleaf has passed away... I wish her a good adventure in Starclan." Wildshadow sadly mewed. "I will now take her to the Starclan meeting place with Nightfeather and Fierceclaw." The three lifted Mintleaf onto their backs and slowly trudged away- this was the last time anyone was going to see Mintleaf........ :( :(

Post a Comment

Greetings, I am Leafstar, Leader of Swiftclan. Hope you have fun on my Clan!