To be a Kit or Apprentice, you must have read at least one warrior book. To be a Warrior, Queen, or Elder, you must have read the first series. To be a Senior Warrior you must have read all the books(Not including Super Edition, Manga, or Specials)The information incuded needs to be Name,Position, Fur Color/Length, Eye Color, Gender, Last Book Read,Mate(Optional), and Apprentice(Optional). The names must NOT be used in the series or the clan. You can have up to six cats, but there must be information for every cat you have. I have the right to change any information I think is needed. REMEMBER: If you don't comment often, I may move you to the elder's den.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

31 comments:
Hello, Leafstar. I would like to join your clan. I already have a couple of cats on Roseclan, so I am a warriors fan. :)
My cat's name will be Wildshadow, I am a warrior (I have read the first two series), my fur/eye color is: smoky black she-cat with icy blue eyes, my fur length is: short (like a normal house-cat), the last book I read was Warriors: Eclipse, I have no mate (as of the moment), and I have an apprentice named Icepaw (later Icefire). Icepaw's description: white she-cat with a gray underbelly, has sparkling hazel eyes.
~~~thankks~~~ ☺
Hi Wildblaze/Cinderpaw! I am helping my cousin out with her blog! To prove you know me, your initials are: C.S. As I said I sometimes help her out, so I am not Leafstar nor am I trying to impersonate her. I'll add you!
Wow! Thanks :) Ya S.S. told me you were her cousin... and I read what you posted on her blog (you know... to be be allies). It's cool that you know that I'm Wildblaze and Cinderpaw in Roseclan, but I can't have the same names (nor do I want the same names) so I would like to be Wildshadow with apprentice Icepaw (later Icefire. For more info on my warrior choices, read my post I sent earlier. Thanks. :)
I know(Now I'm me). I just wanted to make extra sure I knew who you were, I added you as Wildshadow and Icepaw!
Thanks! Is this S.S. still?? If it is, just know that I still go on your blog all the time :) :) Both of your blogs are great!!
~~Wildshadow~~
It's not really mine, I'm just helping for a while!
Sweet! Thats nice! is she at your house right now with you and M.S.
Name: Nightfeather
Position: Senior Warrior
Book Last Read: Fourth Apprentice
Fur Color/Length: Black; Half of tail white and also has white paws. Thin fur.
Eye Color: Bright Green
No, but we talked on the phone and I agreed to help her.(Not when M.S. was here)
Oh haha okay! Are you and M.S. both on this right now, if she is... tell her to vote on my poll! :)
~Thanks~
Ok Nightfeather, I'll add you!
Hey Windstar!
In Roseclan, I have a poll on the sidebar that asks what my mate's name should be (it's a tom- not a she-cat)... can you go vote on it, it would be great if you did! :)
~~thanks~~
Raniclaw
-Gray and white fur
-Blue eyes
-Female
-Queen
-Mate = Fierceclaw
Rainclaw's kits
-Sunkit = boy,orange and white fur,yellow eyes
-Brightkit = girl,light brown fur,green eyes
-Owlkit = boy,gray fur,blue eyes
Who is playing as Rainclaw? Type your initials... is it R.S.?? or L.S.??
**Please reply!!! :)**
Neither is playing Rainclaw. Beechkit and Rainclaw are bothplayed by my friend( she used to play Mintleaf).
Oh, well who plays Rainclaw???
*please reply* :)
Ummm, C.S. you wouldn't know her, and Leafstar could only give you initials. Leafstar doesn't live in the same area as we do.
Yes. I live farther south, near Mankato if you know where that is. Her initials are E. A.
Hey Leafstar,
I am R.S. from Roseclan. I play 3 cats: Tallfur, Amberheart, and Mudkit. Don't you play as: Swiftwing, Dapplepelt, and Fogpaw? Well anyway, I would like to join your clan......
Name: Tallfoot
Position: Senior Warrior
Fur Color: Black, with white patches
Length: Meduim (short and long)
Eye Color: Amber
Gender: Tom
Last book read: The Fourth Apprentice
(MAJOR FAN!!!!!! :)
-Thanks................... :)
Name: Sunnykit
Posistion: Kit
Fur Color: White
Eye Color: Amber
Gender: She-cat
Last Book Read: The 4th Apprentice
PS: This is Maria and can I be a medicine cat apprentice after Sunnykit is 6 moons old (if there isn't one yet)
This is Maria and I would like you to join SummerClan at www.summerclanwarriors.blogspot.com
R.S. Yes I do play those three cats. Thanks for joining I'll add you asap. M.M. I already joined summerclan. I'll add you to.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!! :)
Ooooops...... I meant Tallfoot.......
Name: Silverbirch
Gender: she-cat
Position: warrior, former queen
Mate: Snakeeyes, kits: Adderpaw, Fawnpaw
Description: silver tabby fur, amber eyes
Picture:http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l47/cooldragonkid/Cats/9b7b6dfa.png
Name: Snakeeyes
Gender: tom
Position: warrior
Mate: Silverbirch, kits: Adderpaw, Fawnpaw
Description: tux cat, amber eyes
Picture:http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l47/cooldragonkid/Cats/9b7b6dfa.png
Name: Adderpaw
Gender: tom
Position: apprentice
Mate: none
Description: black fur, green eyes
Picture:http://a3.vox.com/6a00b8ea0714ea1bc000c2252031a38fdb-320pi
Name: Fawnpaw
Gender: she-cat
Position: apprentice
Mate: none
Description: fawn fur, green-gold eyes
Picture:http://farm1.static.flickr.com/108/284868292_3dd2cfdde4.jpg?v=0
Hi! I help Leafstar with her blog.(Only when completely nessessary because I can't actually be Leafstar) I don't think Leafstar does pics, but thanks anyway, she could probably use them. Sadly, Leafstar hasn't been on in a while, I think she's very busy with a bunch of other stuff. I'll add you though!
(I am going to play more cats as there is too many apprentices and kits almost ready to be apprentices.)
Name:Dawnwing
Position:Warrior
Description:Pale ginger she-cat with green eyes
Mate: Breezefall
Name: Breezefall
Position: Warrior
Description: Light Brown furred tom with dark blue eyes
Name: Snowberry
Position: Senior Warrior
Description: White she-cat with sharp green eyes(Sister of Dewblaze)
Ok, I have read up to the whole first, second, and third series, but I am getting the Fourth Apprentice soon. I can't wait! :D
-name: Skykit (Skyheart)
-position: kit (4 moons)
-description: a white she-cat with ginger splotches and sky blue eyes
-kin: Cinderkit
-name: Cinderkit (Cinderlight)
-position: kit (4 moons)
-description: a dark gray she-cat with one blue eye and one gold eye
-kin: sister is Skykit
Sorry, Leafstar hasn't been on recently, so I will add you, I am the Deputy and helper of this blog, Dewblaze.(Oh, and plz join Roseclan if you like it! "http://dawnstarroseclan.blogspot.com"
Oh, and Snowberry will be your mother with an unknown father, OK?(I play Snowberry)
Post a Comment