? ??????????????Light Bubbles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??482 Grabs Today. 1972 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (14 Ratings)??418 Grabs Today. 7401 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Greetings!

Welcome to Swiftclan! If you want to join or comment, please click on the Page, not the post![Finally got pages, Enjoy! :)]

Thanks! Hope you join soon!!

Leafstar

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Clan meeting!

All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the rockpile for a clan meeting! While on a hunting patrol, we found two kits by horseplace. We looked for their parents, but they were no where to be found. I have decided to take them in. They are old enough to eat fresh kill. Their names will be Reedkit and Beechkit. They are 5 moons old, almost old enough to be apprentices. " called Leafstar calmly. Her voice echoed around the clearing.

- Leafstar

5 comments:

Dawnstar said...

Leafstar, who are you thinking of to mentor them?

Wildshadow said...

"Can you have more than one apprentice?" Wildshadow hopefully asked.

Leafstar said...

I will mentor Reedkit, Nightfeather will mentor Beechkit, I think. I play Reedkit, Mintfur (dead) plays Beechkit.

Leafstar said...

*Mintleaf

Leafstar said...

No, you can't mentor two cats.

Post a Comment

Greetings, I am Leafstar, Leader of Swiftclan. Hope you have fun on my Clan!