? ??????????????Light Bubbles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??482 Grabs Today. 1972 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (14 Ratings)??418 Grabs Today. 7401 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Greetings!

Welcome to Swiftclan! If you want to join or comment, please click on the Page, not the post![Finally got pages, Enjoy! :)]

Thanks! Hope you join soon!!

Leafstar

Monday, January 18, 2010

Patrol page

The deputy or I will post border and hunting patrols here. If you want to go on patrol, comment here.

10 comments:

Leafstar said...

It is time for a border patrol. I will lead, with Mintleaf, Dewblaze, and Dapplepaw. Also, Voletooth will lead a hunting patrol with Nightfeather and Icepaw.

Icepaw said...

Icepaw heard that she was called for a border patrol, so she leapt from her spot and ran towards Voletooth, who was going to be her leader. This will be fun, she thought, it's my first time on border patrol. :)

Wildshadow said...

Uhh... instead of border patrol, I meant hunting patrol! Sorry 'bout that!

Leafstar said...

"It is time for a border patrol. Nightfeather will lead, with Mistyfur and Fierceclaw. I will lead a hunting patrol with Dewblaze and Dapplepaw." said Leafstar loudly.

-Leafstar

Dawnstar said...

(Sorry I didn't read what you said on Roseclan until I finished all my homework! I also can't post a bunch right now, I'm kinda a bit busy at the moment!)

Leafstar said...

For the border patrol, Mistyfur will lead with Wildshadow and Icepaw. For the hunting patrol, Dewblaze will lead with Nightfeather and Voletooth.

Wildshadow said...

"Okay, but when are we going to go on border patrol... right now?" Wildshadow mewed.

Dawnstar said...

Okay Leafstar! (Sorry I didn't comment earlier, my dishwasher had a problem that will be fixed tomorrow, but tonight I had to do them all be hand! A there was like, a TON of them!)

Leafstar said...

For the border patrol, Nightfeather will lead with Wildshadow and Mistyfur. Dewblaze will lead a hunting patrol with Voletooth and Fierceclaw.

Dawnstar said...

(I can post patrols, right Leafstar?)

Dawn Patrol: Dewblaze, Mistyfur, Wildshadow, and Dapplepaw

Hunting Patrol: Nightfeather, Fierceclaw, Snowpaw, and Beechpaw

-Dewblaze

Post a Comment

Greetings, I am Leafstar, Leader of Swiftclan. Hope you have fun on my Clan!