? ??????????????Light Bubbles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??482 Grabs Today. 1972 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (14 Ratings)??418 Grabs Today. 7401 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Greetings!

Welcome to Swiftclan! If you want to join or comment, please click on the Page, not the post![Finally got pages, Enjoy! :)]

Thanks! Hope you join soon!!

Leafstar

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New kits

Sagefoot has had her kits. There are three of them. Their names are Lilykit, Leopardkit, and Lightkit.

6 comments:

Dawnstar said...

As I said on Roseclan, I would like to play Lilykit.(Just want to make sure you knew if you didn't see the comment)

Wildshadow said...

Could I have Lightkit if you don't mind?

Leafstar said...

Sure! Dewblaze, you ca play Lilykit. Wildshadow, you can play Lightkit. That just leaves Leapordkit...

Wildshadow said...

Maybe you could have Leapordkit... but thanks for giving me Lightkit. Could her warrior name be Lightsong or Lightheart?

Leafstar said...

I like Lightsong. That can be her warrior name.

Wildshadow/Icepaw/Lightkit said...

Okay! Cool! Personally, I liked the name Lightsong instead of Lightheart, but I wrote down 2 names... just in case. :)
~~Thanks!~~

Post a Comment

Greetings, I am Leafstar, Leader of Swiftclan. Hope you have fun on my Clan!