? ??????????????Light Bubbles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??482 Grabs Today. 1972 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (14 Ratings)??418 Grabs Today. 7401 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Greetings!

Welcome to Swiftclan! If you want to join or comment, please click on the Page, not the post![Finally got pages, Enjoy! :)]

Thanks! Hope you join soon!!

Leafstar

Friday, January 22, 2010

New medicine cat

Our medicine cat, Frostfeather, has been forced to retire to the elders den. That leaves Snowpaw without a mentor, so she is now training to become a warrior. We desperately need a new medicine cat, so tell your friends to join or you can be one. Thanks!

7 comments:

Wildshadow :) said...

This is Wildshadow! I will make a new cat... how about Cedarfoot: she-cat, brown-ish red-ish fur, green eyes (medicine cat)

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Just a quick reminder, the Gathering is tonight!

The Warrior Gathering

~~Silverstar

Anonymous said...

Gingerkit
Pale Gray Fur
Green Eyes
Kit

Anonymous said...

I really want to be the medicine cat again =(

Dawnstar said...

Frostfeather(I think that's you.) just play another cat that is the Medicine Cat Apprentice as Cedarfoot doesn't have one yet.

Dawnstar said...

(Oh yeah, and i'm Dewblaze.)

Wildshadow/Icefire/Cedarfoot said...

Okay this is C.S. (Wildshadow and Icefire), I play as Cedarfoot right?? (Oh and as you see I said Iceclaw's name as Icefire... could you plaese change Iceclaw's name to that [Icefire]. If you could that would be great.)

~thanks~

Post a Comment

Greetings, I am Leafstar, Leader of Swiftclan. Hope you have fun on my Clan!