Comment here to speak with a Queen or a Kit
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swiftclan cats are swift and agile. We are understanding, but fierce when needed. Our skills are many and we will always be ready to fight for what is ours, even at the cost of our lives.
2 comments:
"But I have nothing to do!" Beechkit cried. "Well you shouldn't be going into the warriors den yet. Why don't you go play with the other kits in the nursery?" Voletooth insisted. "Okay then." I guess I haven't done that in a while I thought, and I rushed back to the nursery.
-Beechkit
Lilykit bounced excitedly around the nursery "Yay yay yay yay yay YAY!" she squealed. "Mommy I love playing in the snow, and the day just started!" *Sagefoot-"Don't you ever get tired of the cold weather, I swear that Cedarfoot will have you sick with a cold, lying about his den"* "Hehehe! I'm queen of the world!" she mewed before falling off a hardened snow drift. Then, she got back up and started to run around the entire camp. (Tripping and falling face first into the snow a few times of course)
Post a Comment